Saturday, March 12, 2011

FAVORITES NIGHT!...

This week was our annual Favorite's Night--where all the girls get together and share with each other our Favorite Things (like Oprah).  I got this idea a few years ago from Todd's cousin--and we have enjoyed doing it.  It is fun to see what each person comes up with--and you get to take home FREE GIFTS!  HOORAY!  This year, we got together at Olive Garden (YUM), and had such a fun time!  Here are pictures of most of the favorite things (except for the Reese's PB cup that I ate for dessert before I got home and took the pics!).  This year, I brought the framed Widow's Mites and scripture verse that I made to sell at the store.  I really do love these--I would also be willing to make more for people if they want them.  They are two authentic widow's mites from Israel framed in a brown or black frame with the scripture verse in Mark where the Savior talks about the Widow's sacrifice.  What a beautiful story!  I LOVE trying new things--and I will let you know if any of these things become my FAVORITE!  Thanks ladies for such a FUN night and for so many FUN gifts to try out!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That sounds SO fun! I have wanted to try to make my own laundry soap but wondered how it worked with High Efficiency washers...let me know what you think!
I finally got your message about lunch, that works for me...just let me know, I know spring break fills up fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...