Saturday, March 12, 2011

PARADE DAY!...

This year Abby and Ashlie got to be a part of a dance group called Dance Addiction. They have really LOVED going to dance and cheer classes, and learning so much!  The best part is they got to be in 3 parades this year!  This time I finally remembered to bring my camera!  We went to the Ostrich Festival Parade in Chandler.  My sister was in town, so I brought a few of my nieces to watch the parade with me.  Todd was on a campout--so I was on my own for this one, but we managed to find a parking place, and get to the parade on time (amazing!).  Abby and Ashlie did such a good job, I was so proud of them!  I also LOVE their teacher for finding super-cute MODEST costumes for them to wear.  I know they're sleeveless--but they cover all of their important parts--and you should see some of the dance groups and what the kids wear!  It is SHOCKING to see these little kids dressed up in nothing more than lingerie!  Seriously, they dress them up with little tube tops, and awful short tight shorts--backless, strapless outfits--YUCK!  I am grateful that our dance teacher is aware of this, and tries to keep the kids in cute, modest costumes!  Thanks Tracy!  We got good at doing foam rollers this year--and Abby and Ashlie were good sports to sleep with them in even though they are VERY uncomfortable!  It sure made curly hair easier to do quickly in the morning!  Love you girlies!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...