Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Day to Mourn...and Remember...

For me, 9/11 will always be a day to mourn, and to remember those who were lost.  It is a day to reflect on what we love about the country that we all live in, and to remember that freedom isn't free.  It is a day to teach our children how we felt, and what we learned about ourselves that day.  We all lost a sense of security that day that I'm not sure we have ever really regained.  We must never forget what happened that day.  This is my favorite tribute to 9/11.  The song tells us that "I believe, that love is the answer, I believe, that love will find a way."  I truly belive that.  If we love God, and we come unto Him through a loving Savior, Jesus Christ--He will heal our hearts, and our families, He will heal our homes and our communities, He will heal our country and our world.  It starts with YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...