Monday, September 13, 2010

I Finally Did It!...

A few weeks ago, before I broke the boat...we went with some friends to the lake while the kids were in school & I finally was able to get up on a wakeboard!  If you have teenagers, you know that it is NOT the cool thing to water ski anymore.  Wakeboarding is definitely where it's at.  Too bad when you're OLD like me, it's hard to learn new tricks!  I hate trying to wakeboard when there are lots of people on the boat, so this was a chance to do it when there weren't so many people there to make fun of me!  Props to Todd for snapping this pic during the 30 seconds I was able to stand up before the epic CRASH & FAIL once again.  I sure look like I know what I'm doing don't I?  Woot!  (I know it's far away--but it's the phone camera & it really is ME I promise!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...