Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tender Mercy...

It might be simple, and a little crazy--but can I tell you how thankful I am that these are fashionable:

Seriously--I LOVE these banded tops!  I'm telling you, I have worked HARD this last year to get rid of the fat around my middle--but it will not BUDGE!  If I wasn't such a chicken, and it didn't cost a fortune, I would go in and have a doctor lop it off.  These banded tops are the next best thing!  LOVE that it hides my middle, and gives the illusion that I don't have THIS:

Ummmmm....because I DO! 
Thank you BANDED TOP--for hiding my MUFFIN TOP!
(Seriously...thank you, thank You, THANK YOU!)

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I can't ever get rid of my belly either:( But your right I'm happy that these are in style also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...