Monday, May 31, 2010

SMART Girls!

On the last day of school was a ceremony to honor the Golden Scholars at Highland Jr. High.  We were lucky to have both Emie and Erin (and Kami--their cousin) get this award!  It rewards students who keep their GPA above 3.85 for the whole year of school.  I was so proud of my girls for working so hard to keep their grades up!  Sometimes junior high is where girls decide to pretend not to be smart & act dumb so they can be popular.  I want my girls to know that they can accomplish anything they set their mind to, but part of that is trying their best at EVERYTHING they do!  That includes school!  I'm so proud of you girls for setting your goals high & working hard to get good grades!  We love you girls!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...