Sunday, November 29, 2009

Erin's List...

Erin handed me this list of DO's and DON'Ts that she made in church today for her lesson on Temple Marriage. Me, and several other mom's got a good laugh out of it.
This is a typical teenage view of life:

My Plan to be Married in the Temple
I Will:
*Do good in school
*Have good friends
*Not have a boyfriend until 16
*Pay tithing
*Go to church
*Never say bad words
*Read scriptures
So far so good...right??? Then the other side of the page..
I Will NOT:
Have Fun...
Too funny! I love this girl!

3 comments:

Kathy @ Real Mom, Real Life said...

Too funny. Love that girl!

Heatherly said...

This just made my day! Thank Erin for me!

The Coccimiglios said...

This is my favorite I laughed and shared it with many people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...