Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shelly's Family...

My sister and her sweet family were able to come visit this weekend and go to Phantom of the Opera with us. It has been a very turbulent few months at their house, and it was so nice to have her here to talk to, and to get to spend some time visiting face to face. I was able to have a little photo session with them in our front yard to do their Christmas pictures. I loved it because you know what--we got some REAL smiles out of them--and they are all beautiful! I want you guys to know how much I love you, and how much I wish you were closer so that we could see you more often! Shelly, I know it's been hard for you, but I want you to remember what an amazing mother you are, and how much I admire you for how hard you have worked to keep your family together through all of the trials. It's hard to see sometimes how these trials will work for your good, but sometimes all we can do is hope and pray to see a glimpse of hope and light at the end of the tunnel, and sometimes when all else fails we have to pray for Him to carry us--and He will, because He loves you SO much more than you realize. I am so blessed to have such a great sister, and such an example of hard work and sacrifice. There is nothing she wouldn't do for her family! I love you guys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Abby said...

i think they have a nice family too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...