Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!

Halloween was one CRAZY day! We got up at 6 and jogged 12 miles--and you know how much I LOVED that part of the day! When we got home, the girls had church softball, Josh had a soccer game, then we left for the ASU game at 11:30. We stayed at the game until 3--then had to leave to go to our ward Halloween carnival that started at 4:30, but we are on the activities committee so we had to set up, and Todd had to make rootbeer. He went over and did that while I got all the kids ready, which is quite the chore when your 20 month old won't let go of your leg because he pretty much wants to be held anytime I have too much to do to hold him! The all looked adorable though, and I loved their costumes! Here they are:
Baby Jack Sparrow:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ashlie the "Good Witch"--she didn't want to be a mean witch! (like her mother--HA!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Josh was a skeleton--and I painted his costume with glow in the dark paint so it would glow while he was trick or treating. It turned out looking so awesome in the dark--it was pretty scary! Too bad he left his mask at school--we spent an hour looking for it--ugh! Still cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Abby was a really adorable hippie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Erin made her fairy costume with her Aunt Kelsey & her cousins who she went trick or treating with--they looked awesome! Thanks Kels!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emie came up with her costume last minute with her friend McKenna--and they were really cute genies. Yes--they still went trick or treating. I don't see anything wrong with teenagers getting free candy! I would dress up like a teenager to get free candy if I could pull it off! Halloween doesn't stop being fun just because you're 14!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I even managed to get all of them together for a pic!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The carnival was tons of fun! They had hotdogs, ice cream cones, homemade rootbeer, booths, and even a little petting zoo with baby goats that Jack just LOVED! The kids had a blast even though I was worn out! We came home and Todd took the kids trick-or treating while I sat at the house and handed out candy. Problem? I think I ate a piece for each piece I handed out--oops! Good thing I ran today! Here are some pictures of our fun night!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...