Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Temple Lights with my Family ♥...

The day after Christmas, my parents came to visit, along with my sister Kimbie and her family.  It is always quite a crowd, with her 8 kids, and my 6, but they have so much fun together.  I am so glad they live close, I sure miss my other sisters at Christmas time--I think it's time to start planning a reunion for next Christmas--it's been too many years since we had our whole family together at Christmas!  They had a great time showing off their gifts, and playing with the new Wii games.  That night, after dinner, we went to see the Arizona Temple Christmas lights.  It is so beautiful there, and so much less crowded the days after Christmas, that we decided to make it our tradition to go the day after.  I love the spirit that I feel on the Temple grounds, and I love that even the smallest child runs a little slower, and feels a sense of reverence in that place.  The temple is truly one of my favorite places on Earth.  I love it there.  I got to try out my new camera, and most of the pictures turned out great.  Thanks mom & dad, and Kimbie & Christian for coming!  We love you guys!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...