Friday, June 3, 2011

Ashlie's a Kindergarten Grad!...

I am just getting around to writing about the end of the school year, mostly because the end of the school year is INSANE!  Seriously, the last few weeks of school are nonstop at this house & it seems like there isn't a night go by that we don't have something to go to.  It's a good thing really, that our kids are involved in so many things, and that the schools they go to put on so many performances and neat programs, but I'm telling you I am BURNED OUT by May & ready for school to be OVER! 

Ashlie is a proud Kindergarten Graduate!  All of the Kindergarten classes at Towne Meadows did a cute little music program the last week of school.  They sang the sweetest songs, and did these cute little actions to them.  I'm telling you, the sweet music teachers that put these things together have hearts of GOLD to work on these songs over and over with these kids!  They were so stinkin' CUTE!  I LOVE this age!  Most of my pictures didn't turn out great, since it was a small room with a TON of parents--but you can see my sweet girl, with her cute ear poking out (as it sometimes does--isn't she ADORABLE!).  Great job, ASH!  We are SO proud of you!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...