Monday, August 9, 2010

Roosevelt with the Alexanders!...

We had the opportunity to go to the lake one last time before summer's end with my sister Kimbie and her family.  We had such a great time, even though we got a flat tire on the way down & didn't get there and eat dinner until 9:00!  Todd is such a stud--he jacked our car up & changed the tire without even taking the boat off.  Emie and I watched him do it just in case...but I really would hope I don't ever have to do that..I have a feeling it would be more like a comedy show to watch me & the girls change a tire!  Mark & Debbie let us stay at the houseboat again--and it was a TON of fun!  I even got up the nerve to jump off the top of the houseboat (it's 3 stories up!)  I only tried it twice though, and both times water shot up my nose and seriously ended up giving me the worst headache ever!  Those kids are crazy--they jumped off it like 1000 times! Also, I mentioned "tube wars" in an earlier post--but I just thought it was tying two tubes onto the boat at the same time...NOPE...  Actually, you tie the tubes on and then CRAZY people jump back and forth from one tube to another trying to knock each other off...thus the name.  Yeah, it was pretty much NUTS--especially with Todd & Erin on there who are CRAZY!  Luckily--no one broke anything! Thanks guys for a fun time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...