Saturday, August 7, 2010

Playing Catch Up...

Man, it's been a busy few months over here!  Summer has FLOWN by, and I haven't really been able to catch my breath, much less sit down and blog!  I decided to stay true to my goal this year (see that post HERE) and "CHOOSE" the good part this summer.  Instead of worrying about whether the house was clean all the time, or whether I had taken enough pictures, or blogged every day, I let some things go, and I think we were all better off!  Sometimes with this blog, I think I am too apt to be in "compose" mode--always thinking of what I can blog about rather than what is actually going on around me.  This summer I wanted to focus on my family, and I think I accomplished that.  That being said, I am SO ready for playing catch up & getting this blog back on track.  As I look at what I blogged about this summer, I realize that I failed to document some of our favorite memories, and some of my thoughts and feelings that went along with them.  While I think that sometimes I spend too much time on this blog--I hate that those memories may fade away if I don't write them down somewhere--and I am NOT a journal person, so those thoughts need to be put here.  The next few posts will be catch-up posts, about our summer, and all the things I hope to remember about my kids and the fun we had this summer!  Starting with our awesome summer sunflowers that Abby planted again this year & boy did they GROW!  Love those sunflowers--they are hearty flowers!  Enjoy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...