Sunday, August 1, 2010

Missing you...

Came across this picture today, as I was reading my sister's blog.  We were in Utah with the kids earlier this summer, but for some reason, I don't have a copy of this picture.  When I saw it today, I just had a little pain in my heart.  My girls don't believe me when I tell them that someday, their sister will be their best friend.  When you're growing up, your sister is sometimes a pain in the butt, and a little annoying, especially your LITTLE sister...like Wendy.  But when you're all grown up--your sister is anything but that.  And you LOVE her--and you miss her like crazy--especially when she is over 1000 miles away, and you know her life is hard, and that she struggles.  I wish I could be there more often, and stay up late, and talk, and give her a hug, and eat chocolate.  And oh man, I wish I was nicer to her when we were growing up!  Trust me girls, the time will come that your sisters will truly be your best friends!  Love you Wendy, & boy do I miss you!Hang in there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...