Saturday, August 7, 2010

Big Ideas...

My big idea for the summer was to have the girls each cook one dinner a week for the family so that they could each work on a Divine Nature value project--and learn to cook at the same time.  As with most big ideas I have--this one worked better in my mind than it worked in the reality that is my every day chaotic life.  However, Emie learned to make sloppy joes, and Erin learned to make lasagna (the hard way--not out of the freezer aisle) and I even got this picture of Erin and her finished product to go in her little scrapbook that she can someday put together of her value project for YW in Excellence after she cooks 9 other meals (to add up to the 10 hours) someday!  See--it's all worked out in my mind...too bad there's so much other junk crowding the good stuff out every day!  Oh well, cute picture anyway--and her lasagna was good too!  Love you girlies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...