Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!...


We have the decorations out...we're getting the tree tonight! YAY! I LOVE Christmas!  Our AWESOME block party was last week and it was a blast!  They had Navajo Tacos, Popcorn, Hot Chocolate, Live music, jumping castles, hot dogs, and SANTA!  Everything kids could ever want.  Best of all, it was GREAT weather to sit and visit in--only 70 degrees!  I LOVE Arizona at Christmas time!  Jack was the only one I could get to go sit on Santa's lap for a picture--mostly because Ashlie & Josh were off having fun & didn't want to stand in line!  Santa asked Jack what he wanted for Christmas and he said "a MONKEY!"  HUH?  I haven't heard that one yet--(and he made a list with Ashlies help that's like a mile long!).  Oh well!  I am trying to get cards out this week, and do the lights on the house.  Most of all, I am trying not to stress out this year, and just to enjoy the season, and enjoy my family!  Life is too short to be stressed out every Christmas!

Isn't this boy ADORABLE?  I mean...I know he's the last one--and my favorite... (haha) but really, he's just so stinkin CUTE!  I love this age at Christmas time!  He's having a BLAST!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...