Monday, September 28, 2009

Meanwhile...back at home...

Jack was staying with Aunt Jessica and Uncle David, because he was sick, and I just thought he would need a mother's love while I was gone--Thanks Jess! As you know, I have already posted plenty of times how I am NOT mother of the year--and this is just another one of those posts. I have never given Jack peanut butter, or peanut products, because when I was nursing him he had a terrible reaction when I ate a whole bunch of trail mix one time, so I just tried to stay away from the peanuts, and the doctor just told me to never even try them until he was 2 or older. Ummm...yeah, I should've mentioned that little tidbit to his poor aunt! He got hold of some Reese's Puffs at her house and this was what happened. She was filming it--after she gave him a nice dose of yummy Benadryl (which I'm sure was tons of fun because he does NOT like to even take yummy medicine) so I could see the reaction and tell his doctor exactly what happened. Nice--we have ANOTHER bubble boy! Great fun--SO sorry Jack Jack! Click below to see the reaction...

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/f7aeb509a1b42c9f1513dfdecd10b194/video/6411792

1 comment:

Jill said...

Poor little guy! My son is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts. We take the epi-pen everywhere! I know a great allergy Dr in Gilbert if ya need one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...