Friday, September 4, 2009

Disturbing...

If you haven't seen this...you have to watch it. I pledge to not let Sean Diddy Combs, Demi Moore, and Cameron Diaz, and these other left-wing wack jobs brainwash my children! Is this going to be shown at your school? I'm calling to make sure it's not being shown at mine. Environmentalism is the religion of the left--and they are trying to push it on us, through our children. Can you imagine if we were actually showing a religious video, or taking a religious message to the schools? This is propaganda, pure and simple. Ugh... Oh, and I'm leaving my lights on, and having a bottled water as we speak, and I'm going to drive my obnoxious SUV all I want! It's called FREEDOM people! We need to fight for it!

4 comments:

Kari C. said...

ok..tami that is so disturbing!!!

Tawni said...

I could not agree with you more!

Bardins Blog said...

Thanks for posting this. I am so upset that they are trying to teach this to our children. I will be sharing this with other parents.

Sharla said...

I think these were good causes and we should do our part in making the world a better place, but what does that have to do with our president? It disturbed me how much they play up that this all leads to our president's righteousness. Oh, Come on!! I'm glad Ricky has seminary the hour that the school will be showing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...