Wednesday, July 22, 2009

School shopping--On the CHEAP!

Okay, so my girls want name brand jeans--you know the ones at Buckle for $100--yeah right! So, Todd had the idea to go on Craigslist & look for them used for cheaper. I did him one better, and went to Ebay, since we could search all over the country that way. I thought I had a good strategy--bid on auctions that were still a low price, with no bids yet, that were ending soonest so I would have a shot at winning them without much competition. I bid on about 10 pairs--some of them new, and didn't bid more than $20 (shipping included) on any of them. Well, I was a little too good I guess, cuz I won 10 pairs of jeans, all different name brands--BKE, Silver, Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, Seven, etc.--some of them brand new with tags for as low as $8.99 with shipping! We have gotten 5 pairs so far, and they are all in great condition. I may have to pay a few dollars to go get them hemmed, but Woot Woot--that saved me a fortune! And my girls get the jeans they wanted--just on the CHEAP! Sweet deal! Now to shop for ME! :)

2 comments:

Erin Allen said...

ACTUALLY, YOU WON 12 PAIRS NOT 10 =)

kbhull said...

can you do that for me-- i have no idea how to do ebay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...