Sunday, July 5, 2009

Highland Wrestling Camp...

This week Joshua did a wrestling camp at Highland High School. It was pretty fun for him, even though he is pretty clueless when it comes to wrestling. He has a lot of fun, even when he's getting pinned, he just lays there and smiles. Wrestling is a big thing in Todd's family, lots of the brothers and brother-in-laws were awesome wrestlers, so when the cousins get together they all start wrestling. Let's just say, I'd prefer to watch a basketball game any day! It makes me cringe to see them try to beat each other up, I'm the mom who's on the sidelines going, "don't hurt my baby!" I guess I'll have to get over that if he's gonna play any sport though! At the end of the week, they have a little tournament, and his cousins Carson and Kam were also wrestling. They did an awesome job--and it was pretty fun to watch them, although I was glad Josh didn't have to wrestle his cousins--(they're really good)! Josh won two matches, and lost one. Pretty good buddy! We're proud of you!
Kam's turn...Carson takes it seriously...(he's on the right)Josh waiting his turn...Good Job~!Good job Boys!Future wrestling champ-Kash!

Our number one wrestler! Love you Josh!

Here's the video of his first match--so cute to watch!

1 comment:

Kathy @ Real Mom, Real Life said...

I had no idea they even started wrestling this young... that is awesome! What boy couldn't love it??? A chance to rough house without getting in trouble...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...