Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Abby's Night Out...

On Saturday, we took Abby out for a night on the town with my family. We went out for dinner, and to the Nutcracker, at Phoenix Symphony Hall. She was thrilled to be out with all of the adults, and to get to see a real ballet. The Nutcracker was AWESOME! Todd wasn't thrilled about the men in tights--but I was teasing him saying, "Check out his athletic ability--I mean you can't argue that he isn't an athlete, could Tim Tebow do those things, NO!" They make spinning around on your tippy toes look like a simple thing to do--well, try it yourself, it's NOT! I thought the stage was amazing, the costumes were so well done, and the performances were absolutely beautiful! We had a great night--and one that Abby will always remember! We love this girl!

3 comments:

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Oh my gosh Abby is so beautiful! How fun!

Abby said...

that was awesome!!!!!

Velma said...

I love that ballet...and I collect Nutcrackers!!! I have at least over 30 of them ...in many sizes too. They are my soldiers that are on my fireplaces every Christmas...and Melanie made a joke about them but I can't remember how she said it. Yeah, I also have various trees and Nativity Scenes too. I love decorating inside my house more then outside.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...