Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Jack woke us up at about 7:30 on Christmas morning--and I managed to snap a pic before the kids came down to open presents...SANTA CAME!


We always make the kids line up on the stairs in order before they can come into the living room to see if Santa came. Don't they look cute in their new jammies?


The GINORMOUS bean bag was Dad's idea when we got the card from my parents with a check in it! Thanks Mom and Dad--we will use this thing every day! It is super huge & super comfy!

Then came the presents! Todd always wants to do it in an orderly fashion, opening presents one at a time and taking turns--I always just say GO--and it turns into a present opening frenzy! I LOVE opening presents!





Abby got this tetherball for Christmas--and Todd told her to go outside to see if she could find a tree or something to tie it to, and wouldn't you know it--Santa was way ahead of us!


Definitely the best present came from my brother-in-law, who sent Todd this:

It got put to good use--ALL DAY!



And into the night--when we had 2 extra little ones come to stay with us--Todd's sister Karin's little Stosh and Stacia, who will be with us for 10 days while they are in Israel. See my little twins? I told Todd I should call them Jack & Jill! Ha Ha!


It was a VERY Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Tami! I LoVe LoVe coming to your blog. I love all your BIG pictures. How do you do that? Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas! I love the snuggie picutes. Priceless. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...