Sunday, May 18, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Is it okay to do laundry on Sunday?? I have so much to do this week, and I was just sitting around today so I've been putting loads of laundry in to get a head start on my week. I don't know if I need to repent of that or not? Oh well.

We have such a crazy week this week--softball tournaments for Emie and Erin, dance, piano, end of the school year awards, etc. It will be crazy, and I am trying to brace myself for stress mode! Emie's 6th grade promotion ceremony--(she thinks promotion sounds so stupid and wants to call it graduation!) is on Thursday. I can't believe that I will have a 7th grader! I am so proud of her, she is an awesome girl, so talented and beautiful. I have to brag just a little on my Emie!

I'm turning 34 on Tuesday. I guess I'm still closer to 30 then 40 so it's okay. I sure don't feel like I am old enough to have all these kids and all this responsibility sometimes! A teenager scares me to death! Time sure flies when you are so busy--where has the past 5 or 10 years gone? I need to remember to be grateful for every day!

Today in church we sang O My Father for the rest hymn. It is such a beautiful song. I love that it mentions my Heavenly Mother. I was doing sharing time on Mothers day and when I was bearing my testimony I told the kids that I was so grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting me raise his children, and I felt the spirit so strongly testify of the love that my Heavenly Mother has for them and for me as well. I am so grateful for that knowledge.

Well, my day of rest is almost over...Monday, here we come! Oh, and update....Todd and I are both down 6 lbs. on our diet. We are eating enough food, but just different food, but I have been impressed with how satisfied I feel. There are some things I still crave, but all in all it's a pretty good diet. I don't have to unbutton my pants to be comfortable this week, and that's progress! Hallelujiah! We just need to stay motivated.

1 comment:

MIUMIU said...

How do you do, you'll have to look at my blog sympathy.
Please link.
Waited reply

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...