Thursday, May 29, 2008

I HATE Excercise!


Okay, so I just got off the treadmill, and can I tell you how much I hate to excercise? I used to enjoy it when I was younger--(and in much better shape)! Now I feel like an old woman on that stupid treadmill. I'm huffing and puffing, and not even going that fast. I sweat like a pig, and I have to wash my hair every day, which I hate. I walk/jogged 3 miles, and I feel like I ran a marathon (I smell like it too!). 335 calories??? What is that, like 4 oreos??? They also say that I'm supposed to feel better, and have more energy. Instead, I find myself falling asleep while I'm nursing the baby every few hours. I'm like an old woman who can fall asleep anywhere, my neck aches from the strange positions I fall asleep in. Excercise sucks--(what a great attitude to start my day huh?) Oh well...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...