Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Diet...

Todd and I started a new diet on Monday called LEAN FOR LIFE--my mom told us about it. It's basically high protien, low carb, low fat. For the first 3 days though, you are basically starving, and I have been a little grumpy--(if you asked my kids, they would say a lot grumpy). Seriously though, with a new baby, little sleep, lots of stuff going on for the end of the school year, softball games, and all the usual stuff that happens in this house, it is probably not the best time to start a diet! Then again, is there EVER a good time to go on a diet? If anyone loves to eat--it's Todd and I! We love good food, we love to go out to eat, we love trying new things. Problem is the older we get, the more the food we eat loves our thighs, our bellies, and even our backs--(backfat--EWW!) Our motivation is the beach vacation we go on in a month--we really don't want to look like beached whales! Maybe if I post this here--we can be accountable, and maybe next time you see us, we'll be a little smaller... If I could only lose a few inches, I could fit in something other than my workout clothes...One can only hope....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...