Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sabotaged by the Krispy Kreme...




Okay, so I have been doing really well on my diet, but the thing I miss the most is dessert. Well, yesterday was my birthday, and I couldn't stand to not have a dessert...so, I went to Cheesecake Factory with Stori for lunch and had Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake--(it was to die for!)! I felt bad for Stori, I don't think she got much of it! Then, coming home from Emie's softball game tonight, we passed Krispy Kreme, which just opened back up for business, and well, I begged Todd to stop--after all it was still my birthday! So much work to take off the pounds, only to sabotage myself today. But just for the record, every bite of that doughnut was well worth the exercise I will do tomorrow to get back on track! Sometimes a girl just needs a treat!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...