Thursday, April 17, 2008

My two BOYS!

What can I say about my boys? After having three girls in a row, Todd and I both wondered if a boy was in the picture for our family. When I found out I was pregnant with a boy, Todd wouldn't even believe it until he was born and he saw him with his own eyes.
Joshua was born into the world a whopping 9 lbs. 10 oz.. There was nothing small about him or his personality. We weren't sure at first whether we knew what to do with a boy, but it didn't matter because this child has been ALL boy no matter what we did. Since the day he could walk, he was running--he never slows down. He is the sweetest, funniest, cutest boy I know. His smile melts my heart, and his low little voice is the sweetest sound to me. We are so grateful to have him in our family.
Jack was the only thing missing in our family. I wanted so badly for Josh to have a brother, someone who would always be there for him. Todd loves his brothers so much, I just couldn't imagine a life for Josh with no brothers. I know that they will love and take care of eachother, and that Josh will be such a good example for his brother.
I am so grateful to be blessed with two little boys to raise, I know that with the Lord's help, they will grow into great men, and great misssionaries. (And great football players too, if Todd has anything to do with it!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...