Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And one more makes...SIX!

Our newest addition, Jack Henry Allen was born on February 28, 2008! We are so happy to have him in our family! He is already 6 weeks old, and such a sweet, happy baby. All of the kids just love him, especially Ashlie. She has taken the mommy role to heart, even getting up in the middle of the night and sitting with me while I nurse him and watch T.V.. Joshua is so happy to have another boy in the house, although he is dissapointed that he is pretty boring so far... We feel so blessed to have 6 wonderful children. Life is sure crazy with all their activities, and my house is never really clean, but I feel like the important thing is that we are happy, and I feel like most of the time we truly are.

1 comment:

Christine Green said...

Your blog is awsome!!! It si pretty easy. I just love having you as are neighbors and love how are kids play. This is what a neighborhood should be. Thank you for being such a great friend.

Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...