Tuesday, November 23, 2010

17 YEARS!...

17 years ago today, I married the love of my life!  I have never once regretted that decision.  Has it been difficult?  Yep.  Have there been hard times?  You bet.  Have I wondered whether we would make it?  Yep!  But I don't know how I would live without this man in my life.  Todd is amazing in every way.  I still don't know how I lucked out and got him to marry me!  This guy puts up with SO much--those of you who know me well know what I'm talking about.  I am opinionated, I am obnoxious at times, I talk too much, I listen too little.  I know I make him crazy with my disorganized, go with the flow kind of attitude about life.  All that, and he still sticks around!  Thank you sweetheart, for saying "yes" to this CRAZY life with one CRAZY woman!  Thank you for always working so hard, for always making sure I have what I need--and most of what I want too!  Thank you for being an amazing father to our children, and for being the perfect example to them in every way.  Thank you for your faith, and your love, and for always being there when I need you.  Thank you for being worthy to hold the priesthood, and for blessing our lives with the way you live yours.  Thank you for having integrity, even in business, and when others don't have any.  Thank you for doing the little things that you know will make me happy.  Thank you for listening, and letting me whine and cry to you.  Thank you for being YOU!  I love you so much!  Happy Anniversary..."I don't want to be 82--with anybody else but YOU!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...