Thursday, April 9, 2009

My BLOG BOOK is HERE!

YAY ME! I finally got my blog book done from all of last year's posts. It took me awhile to get all of the pictures back when my computer crashed. My friend Tawni makes these FOR you. It turned out SO stinkin' awesome--I absolutely LOVE it! She was nice enough to put together a slide show that I stole to put on here--take a look. If you want one, click on the link below to go to her website at:
Thank you SO much Tawni for doing such a fabulous job--I can't say enough how cute it turned out--and these are only a few of the pages--there are over 250! LOVE IT! It was worth EVERY penny!

If you click on View All Images--it will open up a new window where you can see the pictures larger.

4 comments:

Tawni said...

I am soo glad you like it! I was very happy with how it turned out!

For the collages, you go to Picasa online and download their free program and you can make a lot of different collages and they are pretty easy too!
If you can't figure it out, let me know.

I am really excited to do one on the cover of my next blog book! lol
As you can see, I never STOP thinking about how to make these books!

Kathy @ Real Mom, Real Life said...

OK that is DEFINATELY better than a scrapbook!!! I am going to check her out now -- yes at 1am -- because my two year old has decided she hates sleeping!

Erin said...

It looks awesome! I have been working on mine and it is quite a process...maybe I should have left it to a professional!

Velma said...

That is way cool...I need to pass this on to my nephew in law who's wife blogs as well...thanks for the info. Nice job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...