Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to School!

I sure have a lot of catching up to do on posts in the next few weeks--I will be back dating them, but I hope to get these 600 pictures I have from summer edited and at least post some of them!  It was a whirlwind summer!  We had such a great time--and there was just no time to blog!  Need to get back to the routine, and I'm sure I will in due time.  Today, the first day of school,  I got more done than I did in a week all summer.  It turns out that I work better in a quiet house--who knew?  Oh yeah, I did! It's why half my posts are after 11:00 p.m.!

I did manage to get traditional first day of school pictures--all of them posed for me--some more excited than others for school!  I am so happy to get back to a schedule, and so happy for my house to get a break from all of these kids!  We both need it...HA!  They all looked so cute for the first day!  :)












1 comment:

Ashley said...

My goodness they look so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...