Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Father's Day DAD!

We decided that since it is tradition to drive home from California every year on Father's Day, we would start celebrating it the Sunday we LEAVE, instead of the Sunday we come home!  After church, we cooked him a nice breakfast, and had his gifts all ready!  He loved it, and we all left for California with a nice full tummy!  We are so grateful for Todd, and for the fabulous husband and father he is.  I love him with all my heart, and I thank God every day for his example and his influence on my children. I know how rare it is to find a husband that is like mine.  He loves his family, and he loves his job, and he is committed to me and my needs.  Most of all, he loves the Gospel, and he loves Heavenly Father.  He honors his Priesthood, and is worthy to exercise it in our home.  I am so grateful for you, Todd!  We love you so much!  Happy Father's Day!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...