Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, ABBY!...

Abby celebrated her birthday at Girl's Camp, but Todd made sure that he didn't miss getting doughnuts for her birthday tradition!  He got up at 5 a.m., and went and got them.  I have the sweetest husband in the world!
We did NOT, however, wake everyone up at 5 a.m. to eat them with her!  That's just TOO early if you're not going to girl's camp!  Isn't she the cutest?

After we got home from Girl's Camp, and before we left for Lake Powell, I told Abby she could invite a few friends over for pizza and we could take them swimming over at her Grandma Allen's. We took them to Barro's Pizza--YUM!  And then we went to Grandma's super fun pool with a slide and diving board.  It was a total blast!  I'm so grateful that as she enters junior high she has a great group of girls that she is friends with.  I know I don't have to worry about her, because they are all such sweet, and respectful girls!  This does NOT mean that they are not loud, and giggly, though!  But I love them!  Here are some pics...












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...