Monday, April 2, 2012

Crazy Boy!...

You never know what you're gonna find when you get out of the shower.  It has been years since I could really enjoy a shower and take my time in there.  When you have babies and small toddlers, you are always afraid of what you're gonna find when you get out.  Usually, you're just grateful that your kids are still in the building, and haven't left to walk around the neighborhood, or wander the street in their diaper.  (Been There...Done That!)  The other day, this is what Jack was up to while I was in the shower...



Nice, right? When I got done laughing (at his buck nakedness??), he did manage to explain himself.  He had broken my spatula by throwing it against the window (playing Naked Ninja or something??)  He was trying to glue it back together...apparrently using the ENTIRE bottle of glue. I do give the kid some credit--he was trying to fix what he broke--and, he had a rag all wet with glue, so he was also trying to clean it up!  I'm just glad I didn't have to wash too much glue off of him--he only had a little in his hair.  The great thing about getting older (and a little wiser), is that things like this don't bother me as much as they used to.  You learn that "this too shall pass", and sooner than I think it will!  Geez, I wish I could have had all my kids later in life...I would have been such a nice mom! HA!  How could I be mad at this cute boy? I love him so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...