Monday, February 27, 2012

My Superhero...

Who is this hero you ask?  Only one of the most incredible girls I know!  She can't leap tall buildings in a single bound...but she can do many other things that I could never do (passing Honors Chemistry with an A comes to mind)!  She is one of my heros for sure, and she's the cutest girl I know...
It's EMIE!  And this year for MORP, they had a Superhero theme--so they had a ton of fun making costumes and dressing up for it!  Emie and her friends did a little better job this time, making plans by themselves for their date.  They even managed to take them on a fabulous day date, hiking, and a nice dinner OUT (at Fuddruckers)!  Here are some pictures from her date...






















We were sad that we weren't there to see them all dressed up, since we took off that morning to go to Prescott to see another Superhero in our family, Christiaan Allen, as he wrestled in the state tournament!  He did a FABULOUS job, and took the title of State Champion!  He has worked so hard this season, and never even got a point scored on him in an undefeated season!  He is truly amazing...here's a bad picture from my phone.  We had a great time cheering him on, and our section was definitely the loudest in the whole place--with about 30 people!  Way to go Christiaan!!

1 comment:

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Aww Emie is the cutest superhero ever! Their date looks like so much fun. And can I just say how I would kill for Cameron's legs? They're so long and skinny! My dream legs haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...