Friday, September 16, 2011

Almost FALL...


When you live in the desert, like we do, and August and September bring 110 degree temperatures, you sure look forward to FALL weather.  By fall weather, I mean 107 degree highs, and would you believe it? It starts to really drop at night to below 100!  That's fall in Arizona.  I always look forward to Halloween, since by then it seems like the worst of the heat is finally over, and we can actually start to feel a nip in the air, (you know, when it gets down to those chilly 85 degree temperatures)!  So forgive me if I put my Halloween decorations out in the middle of September, and dress up my blog to match--we are DYING out here this year, and man am I looking forward to FALL!  Please fall...could you be a gem and come sooner!

Really...I can't wait--Halloween is my favorite!  I get a little excited about the pumpkins, and the candy, and the costumes, and the candy, and the--wait, did I mention the candy?  Yeah, I pretty much love it all! I'm CRAZY for Halloween!

P.S. Aren't these kids in my header just the cutest kids you've ever seen?  No. Really!  Love them!  ♥
HAPPY (almost) FALL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...