Saturday, April 2, 2011

YIKES!...

The scariest thing about this picture is that the girl sitting in the passenger seat will be DRIVING and DATING in less than 6 months--and I totally remember when it was HER messing around as a baby Jack's age playing with the steering wheel!  What happened?  When did she grow up?  Can't time slow down...just a little...PLEASE???
P.S. I was teasing Emie that night on the way to drop her off at a friends house that "Don't you want to go home and, you know, get ready first?"  She's like "Why?"  I'm like, "Ummm, you're wearing your sweats & a headband & you look like you've given up on life..." (part joking...but part not.)  Too funny!  She tells me, sweats don't mean you've given up on life...they're just comfy!  Do you know how much I LOVE that this girl is comfortable in her own skin & doesn't feel the need to impress anyone, or show off for anyone, or be something she isn't!  I love that she is REAL, and GENUINE, and BEAUTIFUL and all around AMAZING (INSIDE & OUT)!  And I love that I get to be her MOM!  Thanks Em, just for being YOU!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Emie is awesome...if all girls could have it together like she does!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...