Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am Ironman...

The movie "Iron Man" has been on TV a lot lately, and someone decided to DVR it, so we have it recorded.  Pretty funny that it's the only thing that Jack wants to watch for the last few weeks!  Not sure if an almost 3 year old should have a PG-13 movie as his favorite--nonetheless, it is edited for TV at least--and the boy LOVES it!  Go ahead, I know what you're thinking...and YES, I will accept your nomination for mother of the year!  Funniest thing?  Someone in this house (who has yet to be positively identified...although I'm pretty sure he's the other boy in this house) taught Jack the Iron Man theme song...and apparently it goes like this:
"I am Iron Man--running into fat people with my van!"
Nice.
Needless to say, I am getting some funny looks from people when we walk by them and Jack is singing the song OVER AND OVER AND OVER again while we are shopping and running errands. 
Tonight Ashlie (bless her heart) tried to teach him a kinder, gentler version of the song:
"I am Iron Man--running into APPLES with my van."
Jack wasn't having any of that...
"It's FAT PEOPLE Ashlie!  FAT PEOPLE!"
Oh my...let's hope he gets back to loving DORA or ELMO real soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...