Thursday, March 25, 2010

Healthy Eats...

So we went to McDonalds today, and I have been on a diet (aren't I always kind-of on a diet--maybe that's part of the problem) so I'm trying to find a nice low calorie lunch.  I end up with this:
Good choice, right?  It's like 170 calories--which you get in one BITE of a Big Mac...  Anyways, I get the kids happy meals--and they eat a little bit, and go off to play.  I ate my little fruit and yogurt salad, which I finished in about 2 minutes, since it is like 5 apple wedges, 3 grapes, and a tablespoon of walnuts, with about 1/4 cup of yogurt.  Hmmm...WOW am I still hungry--(imagine that).  Meanwhile, Ashlie's happy meal box is staring at me because it has a whole box of THESE:

Seriously?  You guessed it, in about 5 more minutes, I had downed not one or two, but the whole freakin box (which was a small box--but still...).  Ashlie comes back from playing and says, "Where did all my fries go?"  I had thrown away the box, so I said--"I don't know--didn't you get any?"  She says, "Should I go tell them I didn't get my fries?"  I say, "Ummm...no, they probably just forgot--sometimes they do that...here--have a few of Jack's fries." 
I am evil--and tomorrow I will probably be up two pounds--I deserve it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...