Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling Like...The Biggest Loser...


So Todd's family started our own Biggest Loser contest the week before Thanksgiving--(ummm, crazy--I know!). There are 5 women, and 5 men competing for weekly prizes, and we have had a lot of fun with it! There have been up and down weeks, especially at Christmas time--because c'mon, how the heck do you leave all of those sweets alone--not to mention the running around you do at Christmas and all the eating out, so those few weeks were rough. Anyway, we have been getting back on track, and last week I weighed in at 144--10 pounds down from my starting weight of 154, and almost 20 pounds down from when we moved when I was back up at my stressed out yucky weight--over 160. I was feeling pretty good, and pretty proud of myself for losing the weight that I had gained back over Christmas so I could be at a new low weight, until my nephew Austin (Katie's son) happens to mention, "Hey--144?? You weigh more than my DAD!"--OUCH!

Immediately after weighing in at Katie's house, we stopped by Todd's brother Greg's house to get some medicine for our sore muscles this week--(we are doing Bootcamp at 5 a.m. for the next 6 weeks--we will need it!). My little niece, Samantha who is 5 runs up to give me a hug--and so sweetly looks up at me and says, "Is there a baby in your tummy?" OUCH! Are you kidding me? Anyway, needless to say, hope the bootcamp can work miracles--because I am stuck once again at a new plateau 145, but at least this plateau allows me to fit comfortably into my jeans! Ha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...