Thursday, October 29, 2009

Seriously??? 1900 Pages???

Do you trust these people? Nancy--(crazy woman) Pelosi, Steny Hoyer (really, what kind of name is that?), Pete Stark, Henry (rat face) Waxman, Charlie (I don't pay my taxes, but you should) Rangel, and John Dingell (really? How did he get elected with that name--people must've felt sorry for him or something...). These are the crafters of this beauty: (which I'm sure that none of them actually wrote--nor do they plan to actually read it, frankly I'm not sure they're intelligent enough to read it).
Here it is:
OVER 1900 pages of Government Bureaucracy! Aren't you chomping at the bit to read this? The good news--your elected officials are all pouring over it--reading EVERY WORD this week before they vote on it umm...next week. Trust them--they will take care of you. Or maybe they will kill you. It's not too late--CALL OR WRITE!!!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

My dad and Mark call Ms. Pelosi the Devil. So I guess that tells you what we think of them.
Thats scary I'm sure our elected officials are reading every word of that 1900 page document. Just like I would be. Really? 1900 pages thats crazy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...