Saturday, August 29, 2009

Feeling Patriotic?

I watched Glenn Beck's program yesterday, and he showed this video which very nearly moved me to tears. If you are like me, you are feeling like this country is moving in a direction that could destroy our freedoms. Even though I have always been outspoken about my politics, I have never been as fearful as I am now about the things that are going on in my government. It is after all our government--a government of the people, and for the people--and the time has come for good people everywhere to stand up, and demand accountability from our elected leaders. If they will not govern according to the will of the people, it's time to kick them out and put someone in who will (if we can find a good politician--somewhere...). Glenn Beck is broadcasting from Washington, D.C. on 9/12--and I am seriously trying to find a way to join him. Wouldn't it be amazing if millions of us could be there to show our support not for Republicans or Democrats--but for FREEDOM and LIBERTY? Are we willing to fight for what is good and what is right? Watch this video--you might feel the same way...

1 comment:

kbhull said...

I am going-- so meet me there!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...