Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Such FUN!...

Okay--so we are all in our house--but it is nowhere near finished yet.  We are without running water downstairs, without a kitchen or master bathroom, and none of the closets are done, so we can't move much in yet.  None of the furniture is put together--and Todd can't lift anything for a few weeks, so it will stay where it lies!  If you were thinking of moving--I could talk you out of it if you want!  I have to brag on my mom and my two older girls--we moved 15o--(seriously...) boxes of food storage down our stairs into the basement storage room!!!  It was fun at first, and we were laughing and playing Biggest Loser...but after the first 50 we're like how many more???  They just kept coming and coming--boy did our movers LOVE our family!  A year supply is great, until you have to MOVE IT!  All is well though--and thank heavens for fast food the next few weeks!  I just won't unpack my scale for awhile... :)

3 comments:

ASHLEY ELDER said...

Hope Todd feels better soon! I hate moving, hopefully things go more smoothly as you set up your house!

Erin said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house! Glad things are getting done, even though it is slowly and I hope Todd is back to %100 soon!

Heatherly said...

Let me know if you need any help. You can put me and Clint to work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...