Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Birthday! YAY!

Okay--so if 40 is the new 50, and 30 is the new 20--what the heck is 35? Ugh... I am feeling closer to 40 than 30 now! Yikes! Emie had a CD in her room that said "oldies" on it, so I ask her what music it is--and she says, "You know, old stuff like Bon Jovi and Van Halen, stuff like that." Oh my gosh--that does it--I am OLD! I did have a great birthday this week, and the kids were so great to me, and Todd was so nice, he took me to lunch AND dinner! Nothing like eating out twice in one day (to make you fatter that is...)! We went out to Bellagio's for dinner, the first time we had been there. It was really yummy--we just got their pizza. I loved the BBQ chicken, and the Chicken Pesto pizza---YUM! After dinner we ordered a chocolate chip cookie a la mode, just ONE for all 7 of us, and I'm telling you the waitress put it down and it was off to the races. We were digging into that thing so fast, everyone trying to get as many bites in as they could before one minute later...it was GONE! Seriously--I'm not kidding--ONE MINUTE! A couple of times I even had a bite on my spoon and it got taken by someone before I got it up to my mouth! It was delicious--all two bites I got of it! Thanks guys for a fabulous, fun birthday! Love you!

2 comments:

Sharla said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You still look so young and pretty.

kbhull said...

Happy Birthday!!! WE love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...