Sunday, May 3, 2009

Deseret A & L


Todd's brother Dr. Greg was on AZ Family morning show on channel 3 last week talking about skin cancer, and a procedure that they do at their office Deseret Aesthetic and Lifestyle Institute, to help you find out how much damage has been done to your skin, and how to correct it. He did a great job! You can watch the clip HERE:


He is also organizing a half marathon, family fun run, and 5K race in November in Mesa for those of you who are interested in that stuff called Run From the Sun. It will be a race that will be fun for the whole family, and for a good cause--helping prevent skin cancer! Save the date--and sign up soon! That website (still under construction) is HERE:


2 comments:

Tawni said...

Thank you for that info!
I talked to Greg about it a while ago, but didn't get many of the details. I will definately be there!

Kathy @ Real Mom, Real Life said...

OK -- so I looked in this mirror the other day -- it had some special lighting and there were sun spots ALL OVER my face. I can't see them under normal light. I was grossed out. I might have to check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...