Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ashlie's Preschool Graduation!

Ashlie graduated from preschool on Tuesday--and this is the first time I have had a minute to blog. Actually--I don't have a minute, I have a million things I need to be doing--but I have lots of blogging to do, and no time! We are so proud of Ashlie. She was so proud sitting there with her friends, and she is such a ham in front of the camera, that you can't help but to snap a million pictures! I had so much fun getting her all dolled up--her and Abby are the first girls that are really girly, and love to be dressed up and get their hair done. I have had so much fun with them! I can't wait to put these little graduation pictures side by side with her high school graduation pictures and see how much (or how little) she has changed! I am learning that time flies...it will be here before we know it! Love you Ashlie!

1 comment:

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Oh my goodness she looks so cute!! And I love that she carries around her book of mormon. That is the sweetest thing ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...