Monday, April 27, 2009

Torture Debate...what do you think?


I am interested to see what people think about the waterboarding and torture debate that is going on in the U.S. right now. Do you think our methods were warranted? Do you think they saved lives? Does it matter? What do you think about Guantanamo inmates being released in the U.S.? What are you--a Jack Bauer type, like me? Or are you with Barak Obama on this one?Click HERE to go on over to My Crazy Politics, and read the article I found today on National Review Online, and tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Kathy @ Real Mom, Real Life said...

I HATE the idea of torturing anybody or anything... and yet...

There are some instances where it would be warrented, I guess. I just would hate to have to make that call. And I really hope the person making that call is a God fearing person!

As much as I would hope it would never be necessary, it is better for one man to die (or be tortured) than a whole nation perish...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...