Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Crazy Politics...

I spend way too much time talking about, thinking about, ranting about politics on this blog! So, instead of subjecting everyone who reads this blog to my crazy politics, I decided to start a new blog, dedicated to my passion for politics, where I can rant and rave all I want! My goal is to be informative, provacative, and to expose politicians who I believe are corrupt, and aim to destroy the principles that we as Americans believe in. So this blog, is my journal, and my scrapbook for my family, my other blog will be purely political--my outlet to have my temper tantrums about politics on a daily basis! If you want to, check it out! The new blog:

If nothing else, it might give you a good laugh! :) I will also put the new link on my blog roll, so you don't have to save it! Enjoy...(although, beware if you are a liberal Democrat--it might be highly offensive...just a warning...)!

1 comment:

Real Mom, Real Life said...

COOOL!!! I love your perspective! I can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...