Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Amazing...


Today's interesting read comes via Townhall HERE and the original story HERE. It seems in 2006, a baby was born at an abortion clinic, before it could be aborted. What did the doctor do? He put it in a bag and threw it out into the trash can. Now the mother is suing the abortionist, and the authorities are pursuing charges against him for doing what she came in to have done in the first place...killing the baby. What is the difference? So if the baby takes a breath, then it is a human, but if it is killed in the womb it is just a growth or tumor? Does this make sense to you? I have met so many people who say, well, I am pro choice because it's not my business what another woman does with her body. I say baloney--I am pro life because I believe that a baby is a baby is a baby--in the womb or out, 2 weeks old or 8 months old--no matter what. Life is a gift from God, and abortion snuffs out a life--period. What kind of people, what kind of society allows this to happen? I don't think this issue is that difficult. What do you think?

3 comments:

Tawni said...

It is crazy to me that people think it is no big deal! IT IS A FREAKIN BABY & LIFE!
If you didn't want to have a baby in the first place, you should have been more responsible when you were having too much fun doing something else. If you weren't, and you want to kill your baby because you were having too much fun to be responsible, you are stupid! That is what I think!
There are too many people that can't have a baby and go through many things and money and still have no luck. Than other people kill them like it is nothing!

Huston Family said...

Coming from someone who is days, maybe even hours from giving birth, I can't imagine anyone thinking or rationalizing that this little human being inside me is a "growth" or "tumor" I know this little guy was sent specifiacally to me and my family. He's already a part of us. How hurt these little spirits must be to find out they were unwanted.

Real Mom, Real Life said...

I am so convinced that a baby is a baby from the moment of conception. I don't have any scientific jargon to back it up -- just my knowledge that each of my babies personalities began to develop from the time they were in the womb. And it is amazing to see how their pre-birth personalities match their current personalities. Our new president now refers to abortions as "voluntary population planning" -- it makes me sick. It is not population planning. It is killing a child.
I think Katie's comments are quite profound, considering the trouble she has with her pregancies. She literally risks her life each time to bring some of the cutest kids into this world. She has babies with heart problems. She gives them life because she understands, like many mothers, the value of it. Abortion is an ugly part of our world. UGLY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...