Friday, January 9, 2009

200 posts...

WOW, I just realized that this post is my 200th post! Seriously, I blog WAY too much! A few months ago Todd was sitting down at the end of the day to write in his journal and he just sat there for a few minutes. I was like--what's the problem? He says, I just don't have anything to say! I looked at him and said--I don't think I have EVER felt that way in my life! If you know me very well, you know that it is hard to get a word in edgewise if you ever talk to me. I have so much to say, that I can hardly wait to say it--which is one of my serious personality flaws (if you want to see all of my personality flaws click HERE--there are too many to list)! I try not to offend people or interrupt people, but I definitely have my own opinion on everything as well. I feel like this blog has been a good outlet for me. I am able to vent, and let out my frustration and my feelings, my thoughts and my opinions, and feel like I am at least being heard by someone. Looking through the last year of posts, I feel like this has been a great journal for me, and I wish I had discovered the world of blogging sooner! Plus, if it weren't for the blog, all of my pictures from the last year would have been lost when my computer crashed. At least I have a few if the others can't be salvaged. So, here's to a new year of blogging--and before you know it another few hundred posts!

1 comment:

Real Mom, Real Life said...

YAY for you. I really love blogging. I can write about anything. It really is a great journal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...